Expedient Recruitment have been chosen as the recruitment business partner to a prestigious manufacturer of specialist grinding machines that is based in Coventry.
Our Client is a world renowned company which was founded in 1913 and since this time has remained the worlds market leader in the manufacture of both external and internal thread grinding machines.
Our client has recently completed the successful purchase of a new multi-million pound production site in Coventry, enabling them to secure future growth and development of machine tools.
Expedient are now recruiting for a number of roles that would ideally suit someone who has previous experience working within a Machine Tool environment.
- Preparation of Grinding Machines and associated equipment for installation at customers site.
- Functional Testing of the machine to customer specifications
- Machine capability and process trials
- Machine operation and maintenance training
- Machine demonstrations
- After sales support service
This position requires a well-motivated, confident Applications Engineer who can demonstrate the following;
- Have understanding and practical working knowledge of CNC machine tools
- Knowledge of the application and use of CNC grinding machine tools (NC programming experience would be an advantage – Siemens 840D)
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic fault finding
- Experience of Siemens systems and drives
- Experience of modern abrasives and grinding methods
- Siemens 840D control experience
- Experience of grinding would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking global market leader and to work within a skilled, friendly team. The company offers 25 days holiday per year + 8 statutory bank holidays. In addition to this there is an overseas travel allowance and time in lieu to compensate for any weekend travel. You will be provided with a company mobile phone & laptop. There is also a Pension & Health Care scheme in place.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com